About Caledon East Children's Place
Caledon East Children’s Place (CECP) is a non-profit organization, licensed by the Ministry of Education. CECP has been serving families in Caledon East since 1988, providing quality early learning and child care services to Toddler, and Preschool children, aged 18 months – school age. The childcare centre has also served as steady place for employment and student teacher field placements. CECP has partnered with both DPCDSB and PDSB, offering a before and after school care program.
Our Mission Statement
Caledon East Children’s Place strives to be a leader and community partner by providing the Caledon community with the following:
- Excellence in the delivery of inclusive childcare services
- Support to families in needs of care
- Collaboration with other childcare centres within the Region of Peel
- Collaboration with DPCDSB and PDSB
- Education and information regarding childcare services
Photos of our Facility
CECP subscribes to HiMama, this app allows families to receive personal updates about their child’s day (how much they had to eat, when they slept, etc.) as well as photos of the experiences that they have had throughout the day. Families can also send and receive personalized messages directly with their child’s teachers each day.